How to submit a Poster
- Please follow the guidelines for the submission of your poster.
- The deadline for submission is august 31, 2018.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile the abstract of your poster : title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and abstract text.
- Your abstract text should have 100–500 words.
- The abstract of your poster must be in pdf.
- You can submit your abstract by filling in the form on the platform that you will find by following the link: here
- After submitting your abstract you will receive a confirmation email.
- After a while your abstract will be reviewed and you will receive an email for acceptance or modifications.
In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us
If your poser is accepted, please note that you have to print it by yourself (A1 format).